I’ve once again kind of lost track of what I want to focus on when it comes to my hobbies and learning new things. This post is supposed to help me get a better overview of my goals & focus in the nearby future.
- Learn Rust & Go - Continue with the Rust book & start “Learning Go (O’Reilly)” book
- Continue reading “The Pragmatic Programmer” & “Clean Code”
- Stop messing around with Neovim and dotfiles in general so much, only change what really needs to be changed
- Running has been going pretty well recently - keep going and slowly but surely try to work on longer distances and improving my pace
- Get back into a regular strength workout routine
- Try to eat as cleanly as possible (especially try to avoid liquid calories, prefer water over soft drinks), don’t skip the protein shake so often
Reading & writing
- Focus on finishing Wheel Of Time exclusively now, no other books (except the ones mentioned here)
- Try to regularly (maybe weekly) write a blog post here about any topic that’s currently relevant to me. Just practice writing.
- Write a short journal entry every day - works on Obsidian mobile too now, so not being on the computer is not an excuse
- Get back into playing chess regularly, all time controls except Bullet
- Continue with “Mastering Chess Strategy” book
I’ll update this post in case I forgot something important.