I just finished the first version of a complete redesign of this website! This time I completely wrote all of the css from scratch and I set up the hugo site without a specific theme. I have a lot of changes planned but for now I’m really happy with this early version of the site.
I finally managed to set up the hugo archetypes for my about page, the blog and the projects correctly, so creating custom layouts for these pages should be a lot easier than in my last version of the website. Overall I am already quite happy with the functionality & look of the site but I am excited to continue building upon it. Working on it seems like a fun programming / web dev side project :)
Some ideas for the content that I am planning to put on this site are written down here.